Life Spiral - A new life post INSEAD !

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 Year Reunion

When I was told by a colleague that he was returning to INSEAD for his five year reunion my heart missed a beat. I am almost racing towards 2 years since graduation and guess what???? I am uncertain about everything about life. Uncertain about what I want out of life. How I can make career a less risky marathon and not a daily dose of "100 meter dash". Its all frightening. But then I look at my job and I say. "Wow, I work with those 3 markets that are growing exponentially and we are starting from scratch, I also work for this company that is doing so spectacularly well right?"...there is still 3 years to do something to be proud of. I am not sure if I want to be proud there or not. I certainly want to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page