Life Spiral - A new life post INSEAD !

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leadership

A day when I am learning more about leadership than any other day in this company. I am in the middle of an organizational storm and everyone around me has been touched. Some have been touched positively and some have been touched negatively. I do not think it is right for me to judge especially the negative touches. But I am convinced, the power of °ahimsa° (Martin Luther King + Mahatma Gandhi) using non-violence to achieve victories over the more powerful does work.

Strong values and strong belief in self does take you places. I have seen it today more than any other day in my life. A smile is glowing in my face although I do think there is huge potential in the ones that lost and hope they are able to move forward in peace with themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page