Life Spiral - A new life post INSEAD !

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Roller Coaster January !!

Besides some serious frustrations with the Italian Bureaucracy and some "breakthrough" progress with the wedding preparations, there is not much to report about January.


Unfortunately I have had 7 comments that had to be "approved" because of a new process I had set up and completely forgotten about after all the SPAM that got in. Infact of the 7 messages there indeed were 2 "make more money" SPAM. All came in nearly a month back. Sorry about it people. A couple of comments were important. RSM business school?- never heard of it sorry (to anonymous). But living in Italy I also hadn't heard of the popular school called Bocconi or something of that sort and people took some serious offense when I said that. I should be the one offended by my own ignorance :).

3 Comments:

  • is the food in italy as good as the shows make it out to be?

    :P

    By Blogger kpmg, at 2:28 AM  

  • Not really...its EVEN BETTER THAN what "the shows make it out to be"

    By Blogger Death Spiral, at 2:27 PM  

  • :(

    I envy you.

    If I ever study in Europe, maybe I'll try and visit you in Italy. :)

    By Blogger kpmg, at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page