Life Spiral - A new life post INSEAD !

Saturday, December 09, 2006

My first Picture Posting.


Although I have not been as big a geek as some people who do all sorts of things in their blogs with technology, I am starting to find a few things that make the blog entries special. One for certain is pictures. So I thought with this visit to one of the wonders I will begin posting pictures. Being in Europe, I think it is also my responsibility to enjoy it and preserve some memories and the beauty around Italy certainly has me trigger happy (not as much as olivier mineau from INSEAD) who seems to be busier clicking pictures than enjoying great moments but still ;-).

For pictures to be qualified to be a part of my blog, they need to be clicked with my own trigger happy fingers ! Lets see if that rule remains for the rest of my blog's life

Now to the trip, it was a day trip thanks to "Journe di immatriculation" or the day Virgin Mary conceived Jesus. I promptly saluted christianity by visiting the cathedral next to the leaning tower !

So to my weekend, it is a longer than usual weekend and the last real one perhaps before I pack my bags to leave the country for christmas. I really don't know when I will be back in Italy as I have some visa issues to address. So with the uncertainity looming in the air, I thought I will take a day off to get out of the small industrial town I live in. I was amazed how different the Italian regions are. I have so much to discover in this country.

I met a guy today at the breakfast table in the hotel I am staying in and he is from the "Indian" entity of my company. It was interesting to have some small talk ! He had visited Venice and felt the "place was not worth visiting alone" as it is too romantic. Well so I have one more reason to wait until next year to visit Venice. Venice, Florence and Rome certainly wait until the girl makes it here. They are her favorite places to visit as well. Maybe I will try doing trips to Milan and the alps the relatively "lower status" they enjoy in the tourist hierarchy of THIS country. (ok ski fans no offense, its just not a country that is popular for skiing).

1 Comments:

  • This is Olivier, the one you claim is too busy enjoying the moment taking pictures. I'd like to point out that at least half the pictures have been taken by other people and share drived at INSEAD...

    Best regards,

    Olivier

    By Blogger Olivier, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page