Life Spiral - A new life post INSEAD !

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Week that Went by ?

I think my review was so biased I even chased loyal wannabe away :). Anyways, I have generally been a little euphoric about things here. Partly because it is christmas season, partly because I know I will get to see family for a little while later this year and partly because I have taken stock of a year that has actually given me a lot more than the last three decades ! (Sigh I am old).

Last week was generally good. Caught up with a few INSEADers on the phone. I also got a chance to see some hot chicks in the Bologna Motor Show. Spent a ton more time than I am used to doing powerpoint presentations myself. Househunt is on as usual, no confirmations. Packing up gradually and lazily.

1 Comments:

  • Heh.

    Before I forget

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    :)

    I think I just got rejected from Tuck. Will be looking at other schools and my plan B.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page